Apogee - IDR 0.00
The Apogee Electronics Symphony I/O Mk II SoundGrid Chassis is a SoundGrid-compatible audio interface chassis designed to provide Ethernet connectivity to computers and SoundGrid devices for recording and mixing engineers in broadcast, post-production, studio, and live stage applications. It features an RJ45 port in the pre-installed SoundGrid option card and BNC word clock I/O. A stereo 1/4" headphone jack enables quick and effective monitoring with a variety of headphone impedances.
Ultra-low latency ensures proper timing in signal conversion and routing, even when connected to your Waves SoundGrid server and recording with your SoundGrid-compatible plug-ins. Configure and control the chassis via the free SoundGrid Studio app or utilize the color touchscreen display and large rotary control on the front panel. Install multiple I/O cards (available separately) for up to thirty-two channels of analog inputs and outputs.
The Symphony I/O Mk II is made in the USA and ships with a power cable.
- Pre-installed SoundGrid option card allows Ethernet connectivity to your computer, a network switch, and/or SoundGrid-compatible devices
- Sync audio between multiple computers, DAWs, and rooms
- Ultra-low-latency performance
- Near-zero-latency recording with any SoundGrid-compatible plug-ins (requires SoundGrid server)
- Compatible with Waves SoundGrid servers
- Setup and advanced control via Waves SoundGrid Studio application
- Stereo 1/4" headphone jack features Apogee's proprietary Constant Current Drive for smooth frequency response with any headphones
- Easy-to-use color touchscreen display
- Large front-panel control for quick adjustment of selected parameter
- Supports multiple I/O cards for up to 32 channels of analog inputs and outputs
- BNC word clock I/O for synchronizing external equipment
- Designed in California, made in the USA